Friday Update

M was in OT when I arrived. Actually they were working on bathroom skills and M did well. We took a little rest afterwards to get strength for lunch. Which, BTW, we had our first lunch date at Ballard  :)   They had the same thing for purchase as he was eating, so I got myself some yummy mac and cheese and veggies and ate along with him for once. It was fun and most definitely a highlight of my day.

He just got back from speech. I let them work without distraction today. (and I am quite the distraction sometimes...lol) Megan had him tell her what he would tell me in a card and she transcribed it for him. So totally sweet! I'm pretty awesome, apparently.  :)

Anyway..gushiness aside, we had a nice walk outside and soaked up some lovely sun on the patio. Today is a much better day.


Popular posts from this blog

All is well

Fun Fall - October 2021

March 2021