All Is Well

Me and my guys on a Christmas Day walk.

Wow! Time is just flying by. I haven't updated the blog for a long time, so I figured maybe I should post something to let you know we haven't disappeared.

Honestly, not much has been going on so there hasn't been anything to report. We all have remained healthy, so that's good. Hopefully with the Covid 19 immunization being administered soon we can start having some fun before too long. 

Michael spends several hours a day writing middle grade fiction. Writing is one of the things he enjoyed before his stroke. He has written a few books now and we have made them available on Amazon Kindle. He was super happy to see his works self-published. One copy was purchased by someone in the Netherlands. Lol 

The titles are:
"I Never Wanted to be a Spy"
"I Never Wanted to be a Pirate" and
"We Never Wanted to be Superheroes" 
They are super fun. He did a good job.

Please stay safe, friends. ❤️

Popular posts from this blog

All is well

March 2021

Fun Fall - October 2021