Last week of August

Sometimes I just like to peer through the window and watch M during Therapy. I am often a distraction during the sessions. When I am spying and see him interacting with the staff it makes me smile. Yesterday the OT, Jason, was doing an evaluation update and checking his speed doing some specific motor skill tasks. M improved, of course! He's been working hard for sure. It's been just over 5 months now since his stroke and progress is continuing. He walked nearly 400 feet with only his cane and mid/moderate assistance yesterday in PT. He only stumbled when he saw me waiting for him at the very end (see...I'm a distraction..hehe)

This week we've been swimming, working out, visiting with friends and family, taking short walks on the trails and cruising around in the NEW NEW golf cart. LOL... the first one was constantly having issues, so we gave it back and got another, more reliable one. This one has a stereo so now we cruise and sing! M LOVES it.
The NEW NEW golf cart.  

Michael hitting the trail.

Popular posts from this blog

All is well

Fun Fall - October 2021

March 2021