Finding his voice

The last couple days have brought more growth in the recovery of Michael's voice. He is speaking more and responding frequently when questions are asked. I've even found myself feeling like we've had conversations on a small level. Which, if you know me, I like to talk. Lol....well, I do lots of talking with him anyway, but now he is participating more in responding. I like that. He can give input in things he would like. That makes a huge difference in our communication.

Ben and Jake came over this weekend and they were very happy to see the progress M has made in just the two weeks since they saw him. We took a couple of walks, sat on the patio, caught up on Orange County life, etc. We totally enjoyed having them here, as always. ❤❤

We have two sessions of Therapies this week as well as two doctor appointments. (two new ologists)  :)   (neurology and gastroenterology)  Should be a busy week and I am so excited to see even more improvements. Slow but steady...that's the current goal.


Popular posts from this blog

All is well

Fun Fall - October 2021

March 2021