Tuesday Update .. I'm Batman

WHEN Michael speaks he has a very gravelly voice. Today his favorite thing to do with that voice during speech was to say, "I'm Batman" a la the Christian Bale version. Megan and I cracked up! He is super happy when he makes us laugh.

He completed all therapies before lunch today. So once again he is VERY tired. But unlike last week, he maintained endurance throughout and didn't "bonk." That is in itself is amazing progress.

He has a team evaluation this afternoon. I'm hoping they keep his release date for May 2, but will once again trust the process and go with whatever they recommend.

I'm still thinking about yesterday's OT session. It was pretty darned awesome. Here is a pic of him doing a half-Superman exercise on the ball. Looks like I have a Superhero on my hands.

Actually he IS my hero.


Popular posts from this blog

All is well

Fun Fall - October 2021

March 2021